RingCentral Phone Numbers - Adding an International number
1. Go to Phone System
> Phone Numbers
tab > click Add Number
2. The Add Number
window will appear to guide you with the process.
- Under Select Numbers, select International.
- Select the Select International Number Type,
- either Geographic Number or Toll-Free Number
- Select from the Available Numbers and then click Add Numbers.
Geographic NumberToll-Free Number
3. Under Assign to Ext
., select to assign the number to either the Auto-Receptionist or an Extension.
If you're done making changes, click Next
and proceed to Confirm Order.Auto-Receptionist
When you choose Auto-Receptionist, the number that you will add will become an Additional Company Number, and the calls will be connected to your company's Auto-Receptionist.Extension
When you choose Extension, the number that you will add will become your User's Direct Number, and the calls will follow that User's Greeting, Screening, and Hold Music and Call Handling & Forwarding settings.
4. On the Confirm Order
step, you may review your transaction's Charges
, and Taxes
, and Fees
Tick the checkbox to acknowledge and authorize charges for the additional number, and then click Next
NOTE: RingCentral has set limits for the protection of customers from fraudulent activities or over usage. If you get a message saying that you have exceeded the maximum allowed value that can be processed on your account in a single billing cycle, please contact RingCentral Customer Service.
5. On the Order Confirmation step, you will see more details on your transaction.
- You may click Print to print a copy of the order confirmation.
- Click Done to complete the Add Number process.
NOTE: Take note of the Reference#:, you can use this when calling support for any inquiries on this order.