International Calling - Agreement for Whitelisting International Phone Numbers
RingCentral actively monitors activity on its network to protect customers from spam on inbound calls and fraud on outbound calls. By default, customers are blocked form calling certain international phone numbers (Blacklisted Destinations) because they are frequently implicated in fraudulent calling schemes.
RingCentral may, upon customer request and in its sole discretion, grant customer access to a Blacklisted Destination. However, RingCentral generally recommends against opening blocked destinations because they represent substantial fraud risk to the customers.
The Agreement for Whitelisting International Phone Numbers allows you to request that certain Blasklisted Destinations be whitelisted and sets out your responsibilities if your request is granted.
• You acknowledge and agree that the Blacklisted Destinations to which you have requested access are frequently implicated in fraudulent calls.
• You assume the risk of fraud resulting from Whitelisted Destinations and shall be responsible for monitoring for fraud on your account.
• You agree that you shall continuously monitor your account for, and immediately notify RingCentral of, fraudulent or improper use.
In the event your account is used fraudulently in connection with the Blacklisted Destinations, RingCentral deserves the right to immediately and irrevocably deny your account access to the Blacklisted Destinations.
What to expect after submitting the form
Upon completion and submission of the Agreement for Whitelisting International Phone Numbers, the RingCentral Fraud team will review and approve your request in its sole discretion. If approved, the requested inbound caller IDs and/or outbound destinations will be whitelisted.
What you need to do if your request is granted
• You must update the passwords on all mailboxes on your account to the strongest level allowable.
• Ensure that your account is not used in any fraudulent scheme to make calls or faxes to or from these Blacklisted Destinations.
IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO ASSUME THE RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES, DO NOT SUBMIT THE AGREEMENT FORM.