RingCentral Rooms - Schedule and Book a Room from 2nd iPad
A 2nd iPad placed outside the room shows you the room’s schedule and availability. It also lets you reserve the room from the iPad. However, you have an option to use a single iPad for Scheduling display and Room Controller
To start using the your iPad as a scheduling display you need to:
1. Add a room for Scheduling Display
. (no license required)
2. Configure iPad for Scheduling Display only
Add a room for scheduling display
1. Log in to your RingCentral Account
as an administrator.
3. Select RingCentral Room
4. Click the +Add Room
5. Set the Room Type
to Scheduling Display Only
Configure iPad for scheduling display only
1. Downloading and Install the RingCentral Rooms
on the iPad.
2. The Sign in
screen is displayed.
3. Sign into the app using you RingCentral Rooms administrator credentials.
4. The Select a Room
5. Tap the name of the room(The room you created for scheduling display), then tap Next
6. The dialog asks what you want to use this device for, tap Scheduling Display
7. The app opens in Scheduling Display mode, with the top of the display showing the calendar for the room, and the bottom of the display showing whether
the room is busy or available. See sample screenshots below:Reserve a slot Schedule displayMeeting in session
8. RingCentral suggests to install the iPad on a wall outside of the conference room.