How to set up Digital Signage for RingCentral Rooms
1. Go to Tools > Meetings > RingCentral Rooms.
2. Click on the Digital Signage Content, and then click Add Content.
3. You can Add Content via My Computer or URL.
i. Click My Computer > Choose Files to upload an image (image must follow these parameters):
• JPG/JPEG or 24-bit PNG 1920px by 1080px recommended
• Minimum width or height is 540px and cannot exceed 1920px
• Image maximum size is 5 MB
ii: Click URL > Add URL > Add to add URLs that you can choose to display on a list or as thumbnails.
4. Add the Digital Signage Content to your desired Room.
Go to the Rooms
tab, and click Edit
on the Room that you want to add the Digital Signage Content.
5. Click Display Content
, and then click Add Content
6. Click Content Library
select the images you want to display on digital signage.
• It is recommended to add at least two (2) images to avoid screen burn in.
• You can also add Digital Signage Content from My Computer
on this step.
7. Once these are added, you can manage the Digital Signage.
• Make sure the Digital Signage Status toggle button is turned ON
• On the Content List
section: You sill the added images as your added content. Click the More (ellipsis) to rename, change hierarchy of the content list or remove the image.
• Under Schedule
: Click the Pencil
icon to edit the duration for how long each image will display on the screen here.
• Under Display
Elements: Tick the check box if you want to display the Room Name
or Sharing Key
on the Splash Screen.
8. Click Save Changes