RingCentral Rooms - Digital Signage
Digital signage allows you to display images or a URL on the big screen tv in your conference room, while a meeting is not in progress. To start using your RingCentral Room as a Digital Signage you will need to:
1. Add a room for Digital Signage. (no license required)
2. Configure Digital Signage Content.
Add a room for Digital Signage.
1. Log in to your RingCentral Account as an administrator.
2. Tools > Meetings.
3. Select RingCentral Rooms.
4. Click the +Add Room button.
5. Set the Room Type to Digital Signage Only.
Configure Digital Signage Content
1. Go to Tools > Meetings.
2. Go to RingCentral Rooms and click on the Digital Signage Content tab.
3. Click Add Content.
4. You have two options:
Option 1: Click My Computer > Choose Files to upload an image (image must follow these parameters):
• JPG/JPEG or 24-bit PNG 1920px by 1080px recommended
• Minimum width or height is 540px and cannot exceed 1920px
• Image maximum size is 5 MB
Option 2: Click URL > Add URL > Add to add URLs that you can choose to display on a list or as thumbnails.