RingCentral Meetings - Change Preferred Language | Mac
RingCentral Meetings for Mac requires you to change the primary language on your Mac. Follow the steps below to change your Mac's primary language.
For Windows: go to RingCentral Meetings - Change preferred language | Windows
1. On the right of the Menu bar, launch Spotlight. Search and select System Preferences.
2. Click Language & Region.
3. Click the + icon to add a Preferred language.
4. Select your preferred language from the list.
NOTE: RingCentral Meetings supports localization for the following languages:
• French (Canadian)
• English (GB)
• English (AU)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Portuguese (Brazilian)
5. Select the preferred language as the primary language.
5. Restart your Computer.
6. RingCentral Meetings will launch with the preferred language.