RingCentral Meetings - iOS | Direct screen share
You can directly share the screen of your iOS device during RingCentral meetings using the Screen Recording feature available on iOS version 11.
1. In the meeting controls, click Share Content
. The meeting controls will be at the bottom of your screen on an iPhone and the top right of your screen on an iPad.
2. Click Screen
3. If this is your first time sharing your entire screen, follow the first page of on-screen instructions.
Press the home button on an iPad or an iPhone 8 or older. On an iPhone X, swipe the home bar up
Open the iOS Settings
Click Control Center
Click Customize Controls
Click the +
next to Screen Recording
to add Screen Recording to your Control Center.
Click the red bar at the top to return to RingCentral Meetings.
4. After completing the first step of instructions, swipe left on the instructions to see the Broadcast to RingCentral
Access the Control Center
. On iPads or iPhone 8 or older, swipe up from the bottom. On iPhone X, swipe down from the top right.
Hold down on the record button until the Screen Recording option appears.
Click Start Broadcast
5. After a count of 3, your entire device screen will be shared into the meeting.
6. Click the red bar at the top of your screen when you are ready to end the share.
7. Click Stop
8. Click the red bar again to open RingCentral Meetings.