Create a Custom Role
Custom roles can be created or modified by a Super Admin or an Admin with User Management > Roles permission. Admins can then specify the Permissions of the Custom Role.
NOTE: Custom Roles feature is available to Office Premium and Ultimate ONLY with up to 2 or more Users in the US, Canada, and UK.
1. Log in to the RingCentral Online account.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Users > Roles.
3. Click New Role.
4. Select a role to use as a starting point. Click Next.
NOTE: Both predefined and existing custom roles are available as a starting point.
5. Enter the Name and Description of your Role, then click Next.
6. Check the box next to the permission/s that need to be granted. Uncheck the boxes for those that need not. Click Create Role.
See User Roles and Permissions - Permissions | RingCentral for more information about permissions.
7. Click Assign to start assigning Users to this role.
TIP: You can also assign roles using the following methods:
• Assign Roles via Assigned Users
• Assign Role via User Details
User Roles and Permissions | RingCentral
User Roles and Permissions - Predefined Roles | RingCentral
User Roles and Permissions - Edit Permission for Custom Role | RingCentral
User Roles and Permissions - Set Default Role | RingCentral