Additional Automatic Call Recording Options
1. Log in as an Administrator to your RingCentral Online Account.
2. Go to Phone System > Auto-Receptionist > Call Recording.
3. There are 3 options for Automatic Call Recording:
• Play periodic tones for outbound calls
Check/uncheck to enable/disable the injection of a short tone on the call to remind parties that the call is being recorded.
• Play Call Recording Announcement for Outbound Calls
Please use this option to enable playing call recording announcement to party answering the outbound call.
• Allow mute in auto call recording
Allows Users to mute sections of the call recording so that sensitive information is not captured.
Desk Phone - Press * and 9 to mute or resume the recording.
Softphone - Press the Record button to pause or re-start the recording.
4. Click Save.