Import Contacts on your RingCentral Phone Mobile (iOS)
Personal Contacts can be added to your RingCentral Phone Mobile App, making it more convenient to call people in your personal network. Personal Contacts added through your RingCentral Phone Desktop and RingCentral Online account will show in the Contacts section of your RingCentral Phone Mobile App as Cloud Contacts.
NOTE: Personal Contacts added through your RingCentral Mobile app will not be automatically synced with the RingCentral Cloud server. It needs to be manually imported for it to appear on your RingCentral Personal Contacts. Your iOS contacts will appear only on your RingCentral Mobile app Personal Contacts section. These will not appear under the RingCentral online account's Personal Contacts section.
1. Access your Contacts on the RingCentral Phone Mobile App.
2. Tap the filter icon located on the top of the Contacts screen.
3. Tap Show All iPhone Contacts, then tap Done.
4. To view your iOS contacts on the Mobile app, tap the chevron icon, then tap Personal Contacts.
Your iOS contacts should now appear under Personal Contacts list.
5. Tap the name of the contact you want to import to the RingCentral cloud.
In this example, we will import Sandra Brown.
6. On the top-right, tap Import.
You will see a notification that the import was successful.
You will also see the imported iOS Contacts on your RingCentral Online account Personal Contacts list.
Managing Contacts via the RingCentral Mobile App for Android
RingCentral Phone Mobile (iOS) - Contacts | Access Contacts
RingCentral Phone Mobile (iOS) - Contacts | Add Personal Contacts
RingCentral Phone Mobile (iOS) - Contacts | Edit Cloud Contacts
RingCentral Phone Mobile (iOS) - Contacts | Delete Cloud Contacts