How to make Calls with Telephony in RingCentral App Web and Desktop
1. Launch the Telephony.
• Click the Plus or New Actions (+) button beside your Profile Picture and select New Call.
• Click Phone at the bottom of the Left Pane.
NOTE: Users who click Phone for the first time will be prompted to confirm or set up an emergency or E911 address to place an outbound call.
2. Enter a name or number to call. This step will automatically connect you to the recipient.
• You can also click on the Keypad button to dial the number to call.
• You can also click the drop-down arrow, then select from the available numbers to change the Outbound Caller ID.
3. Click Call.
RingCentral App - Telephony Overview
RingCentral App - Web and Desktop | Activate Telephony
RingCentral App - Web and Desktop | Manage Call Logs