How to manage Call Logs in your RingCentral App Web and Desktop
Click Phone at the bottom of the Left Pane and you can manage all of your Call logs, including Voicemail, Faxes and Recordings.
• Click Calls tab and then, click the Trash Bin icon to delete all of your calls.
QUICK TIP: Click All Calls or Missed Calls radio button to filter your call logs. You can also enter the recipient's name in the Search calls field to filter a specific call log.
• Hover on the call log that you want to delete and click the Trash Bin icon to delete one call log at a time.
• You can also do the following when you hover on a call log:
- Send the caller a Message
- Send a text
- Give a call back
- Block the caller
See RingCentral App - Check Voicemail to learn how to manage voicemails.
See the following on how to manage faxes:
RingCentral App - Web and Desktop - Send Faxes
RingCentral App - Web and Desktop - Status of Sent Faxes
RingCentral App - Web and Desktop - Received Fax
• Click Recordings tab and then, hover on the recording that you want to delete and click the Trash Bin icon to delete one recording log at a time.
You can also do the following when you hover on a recording:
- Play the recording
- Give a callback
- Download the recording
RingCentral App - Telephony Overview