How to Create a Calls Report for Company Numbers
The Company Numbers Report is previously called the Phone Number Report (from Historical Reports). This can be generated from the Analytics Portal > Company Numbers section.
IMPORTANT: All current Historical Report subscriptions will be automatically paused. In order to continue to receive reporting subscriptions, Users will need to enable subscriptions in the Analytics Portal.
1. Go to Admin Portal > Analytics > Company Numbers.
2. Click the Calendar to set the date. You can select preset time periods or select Custom Ranges. Click Done to set.
3. Click Calls.
4. Set the filters for Company Numbers and/or Call Length, as needed. You can also search for a specific call.
5. You can Download (click the Download button ) or Save (click the Save button ) your report.
• Reports can be downloaded in PDF or Excel formats.
• When saving a report, you can enter a new name or overwrite the report using the same name. Saved reports can be accessed from the left pane by clicking Company Numbers.
• You can also Subscribe to reports. See Analytics Portal - Create Subscriptions | RingCentral for more information.
Other Reports you can generate
You can also create the following reports from the Analytics Portal:
• Queues Report
• Users Report
• Calls Report
• Company Numbers Report
• Device Status Report
Reports - Live Reports - Overview | RingCentral
RingCentral Meetings - Dashboard Overview
Reports - Quality of Service (QoS) - Overview | RingCentral