Automatic Call Recording - Enable Automatic Call Recording for Users belonging to a Call Queue
If you enabled Automatic Call Recording for a User belonging to a Call Queue, you need to enable Automatic Call Recording on the Call Queue to make sure that all incoming calls from the Call Queue is automatically recorded for the Users.
Follow these steps to ensure that all incoming calls from a Call Queue is recorded for a User:
1. Log in as an Administrator to the RingCentral Online account.
2. Go to Phone System > Auto-Receptionist.
3. On the General Settings tab, scroll down and enable Automatic Call Recording.
NOTE: You may also enable additional options under Automatic Call Recording once enabled.
4. Click Edit under Extensions to Record.
5. Select the Users to record. You may select to enable Incoming and Outgoing Calls or both.
6. Click the Call Queues tab and select the Call Queue/s the User belongs to — this will ensure that all incoming calls from the Call Queue answered by the User is also automatically recorded.
7. Click Save.