How to check the call queue members' availability
Call Queues are used when you want a specific group of users (such as Sales, Support, or Billing) to share incoming calls. Available, Busy, and Unavailable indicate the call queue member‘s status for taking calls.
1. Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Groups > Call Queues.
2. On the Operation column, click the drop-down arrow of the Call Queue.
The list of Call Queue members will be displayed with their availability.
• Available - means they are ready to take a call. In a Rotating setup, the call will go to the user who has been in this status the longest.
• Busy - means they are on a phone call Call queue members will not get calls from the call queue while in this status.
• Unavailable - Unavailable means that a call queue member is currently outside their business hours, or has marked themselves as unavailable. If the user's status is set to DND, Do not accept queue calls, or if the phone is offline, it will also show as Unavailable. Call queue users will not get calls while in this status.
Call Queue - Create Call Queue Group
Call Queue - Set a User's Do-Not-Disturb and Availability
Call Queue - Overflow Call Queue Overview