Multi-way Calling for RingCentral for Skype for Business
This feature is available and turned ON by default, no special installation required. This is a feature that is used in-app during an active call. Both caller and callee can add participants to the call.
1. Click the Add button to add another party to the conference call.
2. Enter the other party’s phone number and click the green Call button.
You can also have the option to select a matched contact. Click the drop-down button to select.
3. Once the phone number is called, the option to Mute or Hold the call is shown before the party accepts the call.
4. The call is then accepted, and the option to Merge this call in the conference is available. Click the Merge button.
5. Three-way conference call is now created. Steps can then be repeated to include more parties to the conference call.
Integrations - RingCentral for Skype for Business | Inbound and Outbound Calling