Call Delegation - Configure Settings for Executive | RingCentral
Requires: Presence, Conference, and HUD (RingCentral Phone App for Desktop)
• Executive cannot be assigned as assistant
• Executive and assistant cannot be Call Queue members (no agent monitoring features as well)
• Max of 10 assistants/delegates assigned for an executive
1. Set Presence permissions: Appearance tab, Permissions tab.
2. Assign Delegates. Select from the list of users you want to assign as your assistants/ delegates.
3. Select a phone number you want to display as your Caller ID number for Delegated Caller ID. This will be the caller ID when your assistant makes a call on your behalf.
On your User page, go to Outbound calls and faxes > Caller ID > Delegated Caller ID.