Call Delegation - How to configure Settings for Assistant
, and HUD
, admin role (at least user admin permissions to modify the assistants and delegates for executives), ringcentral phone app for desktop
• Executive cannot be assigned as assistant
• Executive and assistant cannot be Call Queue members (no agent monitoring features as well)
• max of 10 executives assigned to an assistant
• assistants must have the phone app for desktop
1. Set Presence permissions. Appearance tab, Permissions tab.
• Enable Ring my phone when any user I am monitoring rings.
• Check Enable me to pick up a monitored line on hold.
• Enable Allow other users to see my Presence status.
2. Executive must assign you as their delegate or follow these steps to assign yourself as an assistant: How to assign Delegates
You must have at least User admin level role/permission to assign yourself as an assistant for other users.
3. You can start making calls on behalf of executives and other delegation scenarios on the RingCentral Phone app. For more information go to Call Delegation - Place a call on behalf of Executive | RingCentral Phone for Desktop
Other Call Delegation articles:Call Delegation - Overview | RingCentralPresence - User: Configure Settings | RingCentralCall Delegation - Place a call on behalf of Executive | RingCentral Phone for DesktopCall Delegation - Configure Settings for Executive | RingCentral
|Assistant calls on behalf of Executive||RingCentral Phone App for Desktop via HUD or dial pad|
|Assistant answers calls on behalf of Executive||RingCentral Phone App for Desktop via Incoming Call screen|
|Assistant picks up Executive's Call||RingCentral Phone App for Desktop via HUD or Calls list|