Adding RingCentral Meetings Outlook Add-in as a User
Outlook for Desktop
Adding Meetings Add-in in your Outlook for Desktop
IMPORTANT: If you are using a Mac computer, go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General tab > Allow apps downloaded from App Store and identified developers to successfully add RingCentral Meetings Outlook Plug-in.
1. Launch Outlook in your computer and click Store or Get Add-ins.
2. Click My add-ins > Add a custom add-in under Custom add-ins, select Add from URL.
3. Enter the link below, and then click OK.
Adding Meetings Add-in in your Web Outlook
1. Open Outlook in your browser.
2. Click the Settings or Gear icon, and then select Manage add-ins.
3. Click My add-ins > Add a custom add-in under Custom add-ins, select Add from URL.
4. Enter the link below, and then click OK.
You will then be able to see Add RingCentral Meeting when you try to set an appointment from your Outlook.
RingCentral Meetings - Outlook Add-in Overview
RingCentral Meetings - Deploy Outlook Add-in - Admin