Recording Does Not Exist on the Server Message in Contact Detail Report
Trying to listen to a recording in the Contact Detail Report prompts you with the message: "Warning the recording you are scoring does not exists on the server".
• Central Reports
• Contact History
The following are possible reasons for call recordings to be missing:
• The call was never recorded.
• Make sure the call has the green "Logged" icon in the Contact History Report that shows that the call was indeed logged.
• The call recording was deleted.
• It is possible that someone with access to listen to call recordings deleted the call and that is why it is currently missing from the server.
• We currently do not have an Audit History in place to see who deletes call recordings.
• The call is outside the Time to Live (TTL).
• Your business unit has a designated TTL.
• For call recordings, this means the amount of time we will hold the call recordings on our server before they are automatically deleted. This is common when trying to retrieve older call recordings.
• Your File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is currently set up to delete the call recordings after successful transfer.
• If your business uses our FTP service to make local backups of the call recordings, there is an option to delete the recordings from our servers once the transfer is complete.
• There is a backlog in processing the call recordings for the current day
• Occasionally, certain circumstances can cause a temporary delay in being able to access the current days' call recording. This is usually no more than a few hours.
• Calls that are not available in Central are checked every 24 hours, and should automatically be recovered.
• Support can potentially recover missing recordings; this does not guarantee that the recording can be recovered.