How to configure a User's Confirmation Message settings?
The image below illustrates what a Confirmation Message looks like.
To configure how long the confirmation box will appear on a User's screen, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your RingCentral Account.
2. Click on the Users tab, then select the User from the list under Users With Extensions.
3. Go to User Details > Settings & Permissions.
4. Click Edit under Confirmation Message.
5. Select the duration of the Confirmation Message from the drop-down list. If you wish to disable the feature, untick the Enable Confirmation Message.
6. Click Save to confirm changes.
Admin - Set User Details | RingCentral