How to enable RingCentral accessibility support?
1. Go to your computer's Settings.
2. Select Ease of Access > Narrator.
3. Turn on use Narrator to read and interact with your device.
4. You may also allow the shortcut key to start Narrator.
NOTE: To use shortcut key to turn on and off Narrator, press Windows logo key + Ctrl + Enter.
1. Click on the Apple icon > System Preferences.
2. Select Accessibility > VoiceOver.
3. To activate VoiceOver, tick Enable VoiceOver.
NOTE: VoiceOver can also be activated on any Mac computer by pressing the CMD+F5 key combination. For Mac computers with TouchID, hold CMD and press the TouchID button three times in succession to activate Voiceover when the computer is booted.