Set Up the Secure External Access Credentials (SEA)
Required security profile permissions
: Secure External Access Edit
The files on your SEA bucket are automatically removed after 30 days. Setting up SEA Credentials will allow you to access and download your files if you want to save them on your own server.NOTE:
You are only allowed one set of SEA credentials per business unit.
1. Click Admin
> Folders & Files
> Secure External Access
2. Click Create New
to automatically generate the File Location
, Access Key ID
, and Secret Access Key.
• File Location - The path to the secure external access location assigned to your business unit.
• Access Key ID - The unique ID associated with your access key to the location, generated when you click Generate Key.
• Secret Access Key - The access key to the location, generated when you click Generate Key.
3. Copy the needed Access Key ID
and Secret Access Key
. If the 60-second window where both values are displayed ends before you can save them, click Show
4. Once you have retrieved stored files and added them to the SEA file location, you can Access Files from Secure External Access
.Related articles:RingCentral Contact Center Cloud Storage ServicesRingCentral Contact Center Cloud Storage Service Frequently Asked Questions