How to create an Inbound Phone Skill
Required security profile permissions: Skills Edit
1. Click Routing > Skills.
2. Click Create New > Single Skill.
3. Select Phone Call for Media Type.
4. Enter a unique value in Skill Name.
5. Set Inbound/Outbound to Inbound.
6. Optional: Define priority management for the skill
Configure this setting to define how contacts for this skill will be prioritized among all contacts in queue. You may use the default values if not required.
• Enter a value for Initial Priority.
• Enter a value for Acceleration.
• Enter a value for Maximum Priority.
7. Optional: Define service level criteria for the skill
8. Complete any other applicable fields for the skill.
9. Click Create to see additional tabs.
10. Click Post Contact to set up after call work or dispositions.
11. Click Users to assign users to the skill.
12. Click Points of Contact to assign a point of contact to the skill. You can create a new point of contact, or you can edit an existing point of contact.
13. Click Tags to add tag options to the skill (see Tags Overview).