How to set up Proactive Agentless Email
Required security profile permissions: Message Templates Create, Campaigns Create, Skills Create, Calling List Create, and access to teams
• Enable Personal Connection (Contact your account manager)
• Create the campaign under which you want this proactive agentless email skill to work.
1. Click Routing > Campaigns.
2. Click Create New.
3. Enter a Campaign Name. Click Create Campaign.
Create Proactive Agentless Email Skill
1. Click Routing
2. Click Create New
> Single Skill
3. Set the Media Type
and set Inbound/Outbound
. Set the Outbound Strategy
to Personal Connection
. Give the skill a unique, descriptive Skill Name
, select the Campaign
you want to associate with the skill, and select the message template you created from the Message Template
4. Create a custom data definition
with a Type
5. Create a calling list
with at least two columns: one for the unique external ID of the contact and one for the email address.
You cannot use the same calling list for both email and phone. You can, however, upload the calling list twice to assign it to an email skill and a phone skill separately.
6. Upload the calling list
, linking it to your new email skill and verifying that the email address column correctly mapped to the custom Email
field you created and that the unique ID mapped to the External ID field.
7. Finish the calling list upload wizard.
8. Start the new proactive agentless email skill
to begin sending the email.