How to set up Manual Dialing
Required security profile permissions
Create, and Do Not Call List
Create and access to teams
Manual Calls have limitations that automatic calls do not. Configure manual calls to run the suppression engine script, allowing you to manage compliance concerns by using a third party compliance service or querying a do not call list. You can create an outbound phone skill that enables agents to manually dial numbers.
Setting up Manual Dialing requires the following configurations:
Create a Campaign
1. Click Routing > Campaigns.
2. Click Create New.
3. Enter a Campaign Name. Click Create Campaign.
Create a Manual Skill
Assign users to the new skill.
1. Click the Users tab.
2. Use one of the following options to add users to the skill:
• If you want to add all users to the skill, click Add All.
• If you want to add only certain users to the skill, browse or search for the users and select the checkbox in each corresponding row, then click Add Users.
Associate the new skill with a do not call group
Either create a new group or add the skill to existing groups as a contributor to the group do not call list or as subject to the group do not call list.