How to swap out an Assigned Phone (Conference Room Phone)?
1. Write down name of current phone.
2. Unplug the phone and plug the new phone.
3. Log In to your RingCentral Account
where the phone is registered.
4. Go to Phones & System
s > Phones & Devices
5. Click on User Phones
and search for the phone you unplugged.
6. Click Change Phone
7. Select Existing RingCentral Phone
and click Next
8. Change "Phone Type: All
" to "Phone Type: Unassigned Phone
" or search for the phone you plugged in. Select the Phone you plugged in then click Next
9. On the Confirmation window, click Swap
10. If phone does not auto reboot, Unplug phone and plug back in.