How to Order New Numbers?
1. Log In to your RingCentral Account
. Go to Users
2. Click + Add Users
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to begin adding numbers:
Select Domestic or Internationalii.
Enter the Number of Users
that will be added.iii.
Select the State iv.
Select the Area Code
> Other Phones
and choose the RingCentral Phone App.
4. Proceed with the steps on the Add Users wizard.
5. To assign the new number, go to Unassigned Extensions
6. Click the New number.
7. On the Extension page, enter the details for the user.
8. On the Set up Options, select Set up by the user:
User will get a welcome email and requires email confirmation to proceed to the full account setup flow.NOTE:
Check your spam/other folder if you can't see the welcome email on the inbox. If the email has expired or still unavailable, Go to Resend Welcome Email
for steps on how to resend the welcome email.
9. Click Save & Enable
The steps discussed on this article are also found on these articles:Admin - Add Users with Extensions | RingCentralHow to Assign an Unassigned Phone Number? | RingCentral