• The Outbound Caller ID Number must be a local landline number.
• Toll-free numbers are not supported. When the Outbound Caller ID is set to a Toll-Free number, only the number will display.
• Maximum of 15 characters (including spaces) for the text string and will be presented as capital letters.
• Special characters are not supported.
• CNAM is applied to all local numbers within the RingCentral account.
• CNAM cannot be set for individual numbers or DigitalLine.
• Mobile numbers do not support CNAM. If the receiving party is a Mobile number, only the number will display.
• When the Outbound Caller ID is set to Blocked, the call recipient will see UNKNOWN or ANONYMOUS as the Caller ID/Caller Name.
As CNAM transmission is the responsibility of the terminating carrier (number being called), that terminating carrier must support CNAM functionality and must have updated CNAM Database records.