What to do when unable to log in to RingCentral Meetings after updating to Mac OS X Mojave 10.14.3
A sign in error saying, Check the network connection and try again, may appear upon login on RingCentral Meetings. This may happen if you have updated your Mac OS X Sierra to Mac OS X Mojave 10.14.3.
RingCentral Meetings on Mac OS X Mojave 10.14.3.
1. On Mac computer, click on the Search option on the upper corner of the screen.
2. Search for ‘~/Library/Preferences/’, and then select Preferences. This will open up the Finder.
3. In Finder, search for file named ZoomChat.plist.
4. Right-click on ZoomChat.plist, and select Move to Trash.
5. Uninstall RingCentral Meetings.
6. Back in Finder, go to Applications. Find RingCentral Meetings, right-click and select Move to Trash.
7. (If Applicable) Uninstall Zoom.
8. Back in Finder, go to Applications. Find Zoom.us, right-click and select Move to Trash.
7. Right click on the Trash Can on the bottom right corner and select Empty Trash.
8. Restart your Mac computer.
9. Download RingCentral Meetings and reinstall.