RingCentral Meetings - Desktop - Virtual Background
Enable Virtual Background account-wide
Account Administrators can enable Virtual Background for the account and for Users.
1. On the Admin Portal, go to Tools > Meetings > Meetings Settings.
2. Scroll down to In Meeting (Advanced) and enable Virtual background. You can also click on the Lock icon to lock this feature for all Users in the account.
Enable Virtual Background for your own Extension
If you want to use this feature, make sure this feature is enabled in your own Extension Settings before joining a meeting.
1. On your Extension Settings, go to Settings > Meetings.
2. Scroll down to In Meeting (Advanced) and enable Virtual background.
How to set a Virtual Background
• Before a meeting, open the RingCentral Meetings Desktop app, then click Settings > Virtual Background.
• During a meeting, click the options button beside the Start/Stop Video button, and then click Choose a Virtual Background.
The RingCentral Meetings Settings window will then pop out.
• From here, you can Choose a Virtual Background from the default images. There are no size restrictions when adding your own virtual backgrounds. It is recommended to crop your preferred image to match the aspect ratio of your camera before uploading it.
• You can also click -Remove or +Add Image to remove or include your preferred in the options.
• You can also manually pick the color of the background if the detected color is not accurate. RingCentral Meetings detects the color your video background and replace it with the virtual background image of your choice.
RingCentral Meetings - Desktop - Configure Settings