How to post Code Snippets
1. In a conversation, may it be in a team, group or in a private message, click the Plus (+) button, and then click < > New Snippet
A New Snippet window will appear.
2. Enter the Title of your Snippet.
• You can select a specific type of Snippet or set it to Auto Detect Type. If you set to Auto Detect Type, this will automatically detect which programming language/s that you are working with and automatically highlight certain keywords and adjust the spacing accordingly for you.
• You can also click on the Wrap checkbox to avoid scrolling horizontally and Add Comments.
3. Click Post.
How to view, copy, and download Code Snippets
• Hover on the posted code snippet in the conversation stream and click Expand to view the full snippet.
• Hover on the posted code snippet on the expanded snippet again to Collapse.
• You can also click Copy or Download when hovering on the posted snippet.
- Copying a snippet will retain the formatting of the original code.
- A downloaded snippet will be in a .txt file.