RingCentral Meetings - Multiple Audio Notifications
Enable Multiple Audio Notifications account-wide
Account Administrators can enable Multiple Audio Notifications for the account and for Users.
1. Go to Tools > Meetings > Meetings Settings.
2. Click the Recording tab, and then toggle the button to enable Multiple audio notifications of a recorded meeting. You can also click the Lock icon to lock this setting for all Users.
Enable Multiple Audio Notifications for your own Extension
If you want to use this feature, make sure this feature is enabled on your own Extension Settings before joining a meeting.
1. Go to Settings > Meetings.
2. Click the Recording tab, and then toggle the button to enable Multiple audio notifications of a recorded meeting.
How it works when enabled
• If you join a meeting by telephone, voice prompts will play when the meeting is being recorded. Messages will play when the recording starts or restarts.
• If the option is disabled, telephone users will only hear one notification message per meeting.