User: Setting up Call Screening
Enable this option if you want callers to announce their name before continuing to connect the call. This option lets you identify the caller so you can pick up the call immediately. When this feature is enabled, Users will be able to hear the caller's recorded name and use the IVR prompt to answer the call on either the RingCentral Phone or RingCentral Phone for Mobile.
Once the feature has been enabled, go to Call Handling & Forwarding > Settings > Incoming Call Information to set your preferences.
1. Log in to your RingCentral Online account.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Screening, Greeting, & Hold Music. Under User Hours, enable Call Screening.
4. Click Edit below Call Screening to configure the settings.
5. Select the preferred connecting option, then click Done.
6. Go to Call Handling & Forwarding > Settings. Under Incoming Call Information, click Edit to set your preferences. See User: Configure Incoming Call Information for more information.
Admin: Set up an extension's Call Screening | RingCentral