How to Open a RingCentral Tech Support Case
1. Go to support.ringcentral.com.
2. On the Cases tab, click Log in for more information. Enter your RingCentral login credentials.
3. Click Check System Status.
You will see notifications that are relevant to your account and organization. The RingCentral Timeline section enumerates the history of past events for future reference and diagnosis, such as maintenance events, current and previous cases.
4. Click Create New Case, which is located beside the RingCentral Timeline section.
5. Verify your contact information. If the information is accurate, tick the Yes checkbox.
6. Below I Need Assistance With, click the drop-down box then select the product area of your concern.
7. Click Please select product issue, then select the issue you are reporting from the list.
Depending on the issue, there might be a need to specify the issue further.
8. Click the drop-down box below Severity Level, then select the level of the issue. Click Severity Definitions to view a reference for selecting the appropriate security level.
9. Enter a title or subject of your concern in the Subject field and provide the details of your concern in the Description field. Click Next when done.
10. After completing the New Case form, a pop-up window will appear to verify your contact email address. You may enter an alternate email address to receive the updates for the case. Click Next.
11. Before completely submitting your case, you will be given a list of recommended articles based on the category selected and the subject indicated on the New Case form.
• If your concern is answered on the recommended articles or if you want to edit the subject of your concern, click Yes, Go Back.
• If there are no articles that can address the concern, click No, Submit Case.
A confirmation page will display that the case has been submitted with a corresponding Case Number. The case will be put on queue and be provided a response within 24 hours. You may also add comments and attach files that could provide more information on the submitted case.
To check your case status, see How to check your Support Case Status. For any critical issue affecting all users or assistance opening a case, call for live phone support. See RingCentral Tech Support Number and Hours.