Frequently Asked Questions for RingCentral Mobile App
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. What are the available RingCentral Mobile Apps?
2. How do I download the RingCentral Mobile App?
3. How do I delete messages from my RingCentral Mobile App?
4. What is Conference feature?
5. What is DND?
6. How do I resolve message sync issues?
7. What are the minimum requirements to install the RingCentral Mobile App?
8. What are the new features in the RingCentral Mobile App?
NOTE: For information related to SMS / MMS, see RingCentral Business SMS / MMS Frequently Asked Questions.
RingCentral Mobile Apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
You can download the RingCentral from your mobile phone's official app store.
On the Messages section of the RingCentral Mobile App, select the messages that you need to delete and then tap the delete icon.
RingCentral Conferencing allows you to initiate one-click conference calls by sending invitations via Business SMS or email. RingCentral Conferencing is available for Android, iOS, as well as RingCentral for Desktop.
The Do Not Disturb (DND) function forwards all calls directly to your voicemail. You can choose from the following:
Message sync issues may be caused by multiple duplicate messages that you receive on your RingCentral account. You can resolve this by logging out and logging back in to your RingCentral Mobile App.
NOTE: You can also update your RingCentral Mobile App to the latest version for a more stable messaging feature. Contact your smartphone manufacturer to learn how to update apps on your mobile device.
Go to RingCentral Phone Mobile - System Requirements to know about the minimum requirements to install the mobile apps.
NOTE: BlackBerry devices running on Blackberry OS will not be able to download and install the RingCentral Mobile App.
The RingCentral Mobile App now includes the following features:
• Interactive Notifications on the RingCentral Mobile App for iOS
• Send SMS and Fax to multiple recipients
• Attach multiple files to Fax
• Increased character limit for composing SMS (1000 characters)
• Send MMS
• Set Caller ID for calls in dial pad
• Call-to Number Display (Dialed Number Identification Service)
• Swipe Actions for iOS devices
• 3D Touch Support for iOS devices
• Spotlight Search Support for iOS devices
• View contacts from RingCentral's cloud server (Online account)
• Share Fax/Voicemail directly to other apps
RingCentral Business SMS / MMS Frequently Asked Questions