TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. How do I change my payment method?
2. How do I make payment to my RingCentral account?
3. How do I add more minutes to my account to prevent account being turned OFF?
4. What should I do when I get a message "My mailbox is full?"
5. How can I check my minutes?
6. How do I set up auto-purchase?
7. Why did I get charged for a calling credit package?
8. How do I change my service plan?
9. How am I billed for International calls?
10. Are there any taxes, charges and other fees included with my service plan?
11. What countries does International Minutes Bundle Cover?
You can change your payment method by logging in to your RingCentral account online and updating the credit or debit card on file.
The credit or debit card you have on your account is where you get billed for your RingCentral subscription. Currently, RingCentral accepts credit and debit cards for payment.
With the Auto Purchase feature, you can add calling credits in the event that you exceed your plan minutes.
Usually, you hear this message when you exceed your plan minutes. You can set up the Auto Purchase feature to prevent this from happening. Alternatively, you can update your payment information on your RingCentral account.
You can log on to your RingCentral account and view the amount of minutes you consumed for the current billing cycle.
NOTE: To know how to view your minute usage, click here.
To setup auto-purchase, login to your RingCentral online account then click on Billing. On the Service Plan menu, you can setup auto-putchase.
The Auto Purchase feature is triggered when you exceed your plan minutes or when you make International calls as a RingCentral Office user.
You can only change the Billing Cycle of your current service plan. Call Support to change your Service Plan.
RingCentral Office users need to have calling credits to make International calls. RingCentral Professional users, on the other hand, will consume their monthly plan minutes first before deducting minutes from their purchased calling credits.
NOTE: You also have the option to include International minute bundles through your online account. This can be accessed under the Billing > Service Plan section. Calls to mobile phones/destinations are not supported.
Yes. For more information about this, click here.
The bundle plans cover over 40 countries across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, and America.
NOTE: Calls to mobile phones/destinations are not supported.
|North America||Canada||United States|| |
| ||Czech Republic||Denmark||Finland|
| ||Pakistan||Singapore||South Korea|
|Pacific||Australia||New Zealand|| |
|Africa||South Africa|| || |