Delete Company Phone Numbers
IMPORTANT: Once you have deleted your number, you might not be able to get it back. Make sure that the phone number that you are deleting from your account is not used by any extension.
TIP: Open an image in a separate tab or zoom the page to make it bigger.
1. Log in as an Administrator to your RingCentral Online account.
2. Under Phone System, click Phone Numbers.
3. Your Company Numbers will be displayed (Main Number, Fax Number, and the numbers assigned to your company's Auto-Receptionist).
Click any of the links below to learn how to delete the following company phone numbers:
• Delete Phone Numbers assigned to the Company Auto-Receptionist
• Delete Company Fax Number
1. Locate the number that you wish to remove from your account, and then click Delete.
You can either click Delete across the number, as shown in the image below or delete multiple numbers at the same time.
To remove multiple numbers at a time, select the numbers, and then click Delete.
2. You will see a pop-up window that will ask you to confirm if you really want to delete the number/s.
1. Click the Fax Number.
2. Click Delete Number.
3. You will see a pop-up window that will ask you to confirm if you really want to delete the number/s.
Company Numbers Overview
Adding Phone Numbers to Your RingCentral Account