Voicemail - Setup User's voicemail greeting | Admin
1. Log in to your RingCentral Online Account
2. Go to Users > User list > User with Extensions > Select User.
3. Click Messages and Notifications.
4. Under User Hours or After Hours, enable Take Messages > click Edit under Voicemail Greeting.
5. Select Custom on Set Greeting.
You may record your custom Voicemail Greeting by Phone, Computer Microphone, or by Importing from your computer.
NOTE: Import .WAV or .MP3 file with these specifications:
• CCITT u-Law (G711a), 8kHz, 8 bit, mono
• PCM, 8kHz, 16 bit, mono
6. Preview the customized User Greeting by using the following buttons:
• Click Play to listen to the custom recording.
• Click Re-record to change or replace the custom recording.
7. Click Done, and then click Save to confirm changes.
QUICK TIP: To customize your own Extension Settings, go to Settings upon logging in, and then click Messages & Notifications. If you're logged in as an Administrator, select My Extension first before going to Settings > Messages & Notifications.
Call Queue - Customizing Greetings | RingCentral