How to set up another user's voicemail greeting
The steps below are for users with Administrator access. To customize your own Extension Settings, go to Settings upon logging in, and then click Messages.
1. Log in to your RingCentral Online account.
2. Go to Users > User list > User with Extensions > Select User.
3. Click Messages.
4. Under User Hours or After Hours, enable Take Messages, then click Edit below Voicemail Greeting.
5. Select Custom on Set Greeting.
You may record your custom Voicemail Greeting by Phone, Computer Microphone, or by Importing from your computer.
NOTE: Import .WAV or .MP3 file with these specifications:
• CCITT u-Law (G711a), 8kHz, 8 bit, mono
• PCM, 8kHz, 16 bit, mono
6. Preview the customized User Greeting by using the following buttons:
• Click Play to listen to the custom recording.
• Click Re-record to change or replace the custom recording.
7. Click Done, and then click Save to confirm changes.
8. Click Select Extension, then select the User from the list. Click Done.
9. Click Save.
Call Queue - Customizing Greetings