How to set your On-demand Call Recording announcement
1. Log in as an Administrator to your RingCentral Online Account.
2. Go to Admin Portal, and then click Phone System.
3. Click Auto-Receptionist, then select Call Recording.
4. The On-demand Call Recording announcements are originally set to Default.
• Announcement on Start
This message is played to indicate that the recording is starting.
The default announcement says "This call is being recorded. If you do not wish to be recorded, please disconnect at this time."
To change the default announcement, click the Edit button under Announcement on Start.
• Announcement on Stop
This message is played to indicate that the recording has ended.
The default announcement says "This call has been recorded."
To change the default announcement, click the Edit button under Announcement on Stop.
5. Click on the drop-down menu under Set Greeting on the pop-up menu, then select Custom.
6. You have 3 options:
Recording by Phone
Record by Importing
This option will allow you to upload a pre-recorded .wav or .mp3 audio file in the follow format:
• CCITT u-Law (G711a), 8 kHz, 8-bit, mono
• PCM, 8 kHz, 16-bit, mono
To upload, click Importing, click Browse, then click Done.
Click Play to listen to your recording, Record to re-record your prompt or click Download to save a copy of your recording.
7. Once done setting up your On-Demand Call Recording Announcements, click Save.