Number Transfer - Overview
Number Transfer Process Outline
This steps outline the overall Number transfer process. For the step-by-step guide on the number transfer, follow the steps on Number Transfer - Transfer your Local Number to RingCentral UK.
1. Once your RingCentral account is active, put in a request through the RingCentral portal to transfer (an) existing phone number(s) to your RingCentral account. Log in to your RingCentral Admin Portal. Select Phone System > Phone Numbers > Transferred > Transfer Numbers.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions and provide the needed information to send a transfer request to your current service provider. The information you supply must match exactly what’s on record with your current provider.
3. The RingCentral Number Transfer team will send your transfer request to your current service provider.
4. Set up your options on your temporary RingCentral number(s) so you can make and receive calls while the move takes place.
5. On the day of service there’ll be a loss of service for up to three hours, depending on the number type. Once the process is complete, we will send you an email to let you know your preferred number(s) can now be used with RingCentral.