How do I update my E999 address?
Updating the Emergency Address allows you to implement changes to the physical address of your phone. Emergency responders will be sent to this address when you dial local emergency services (e.g. 999, 911, 112, etc.). If a phone is moved physically to a new address, that information must be updated immediately.
To update your Emergency Address via the RingCentral UK Online Account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your RingCentral Online account.
2. Go to Settings > Phones & numbers > Phones.
NOTE: If you are logged in as an Administrator, you will need to switch to the "My Extension" view from the Admin Portal to perform this step.
3. Click the Edit button next to the device to be configured.
4. Click the Edit Address button under Emergency address.
5. Read the Emergency Address form thoroughly and provide your information.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT include special characters in the Customer Name field. Your address will be verified, so please enter a true physical address. Suite and apartment numbers should always be entered in the Apartment / Suite # field. Ensure to update this address whenever you change your physical location.
6. Use the scroll button to read more details regarding Emergency Address. Check the box to acknowledge and agree to that you have read and understand the Emergency Address service. Click I accept.
7. On the bottom right of the device page, click Save.