IMPORTANT: Uninstall the previous version of the RingCentral Phone before installing the new version to reduce the issues that you will possibly encounter.
To know how to install on a Mac computer, see Installing RingCentral Phone (Mac).
RingCentral Phone for Windows - Installing
• For Windows 7 (or later)
• Minimum 2 GHz (32-bit or 64-bit) processor
• Minimum of 4 GB of memory (8 GB recommended)
• 400 MB of free hard drive space
• Required minimum screen resolution is 1,024 x 768
1. Log in to your RingCentral account.
2. Hover on Tools, then click Desktop Apps.
3. Click Download for PC.
4. Download and save the file to your desired location.
5. Once the download is done, Run the installation file.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installation is finished.
You may now log in to your RingCentral Phone.
NOTE: The Super Admin has the option to uncheck or restrict the RingCentral Phone for a User under the Permissions list. Access levels on the RingCentral Phone may vary depending on the Role assigned to a User. If the User DOES NOT have the option to download the RingCentral Phone, that means that the User is assigned to a Role with restricted access to the RingCentral Phone. The User must contact the Administrator to have permission to download the RingCentral Phone. For more information about the different Roles and Permissions, see User Roles and Permissions.