For instructions on how to install on a Mac computer, see RingCentral Phone Desktop - Installing on Mac.
How to install the RingCentral Phone for Desktop on Windows
• Windows 7 (or later)
• Minimum 2 GHz (32-bit or 64-bit) processor
• Minimum of 4 GB of memory (8 GB recommended)
• 400 MB of free hard drive space
• Required minimum screen resolution is 1024 x 768
IMPORTANT: Uninstall the previous version of the RingCentral Phone before installing the new version to reduce the issues that you will possibly encounter.
1. If you are signing in from ringcentral.com, click Login, then click Admin Portal. You will then be directed to the Sign In page. Enter your RingCentral credentials to sign in.
Go to https://service.ringcentral.com, then log in to your RingCentral account.
2. Go to Tools > Desktop Apps. If you are an Administrator, switch the interface view from Admin Portal to My Extension.
3. Click Download for PC.
4. Download and save the file to your desired location.
5. Once the download is done, Run the installation file.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installation is finished.
You may now log in to your RingCentral Phone.
NOTE: The Super Admin has the option to uncheck or restrict the RingCentral Phone for a User under the Permissions list. Access levels on the RingCentral Phone may vary depending on the Role assigned to a User. If the User DOES NOT have the option to download the RingCentral Phone, that means that the User is assigned to a Role with restricted access to the RingCentral Phone. The User must contact the Administrator to have permission to download the RingCentral Phone. For more information about the different Roles and Permissions, see User Roles and Permissions.
RingCentral Phone Desktop - Overview
RingCentral Phone Desktop - Pre-Call Controls