RingCentral Phone for Mac - Installing
For Mac OS X® 10.11 Yosemite (or later):
• Intel processor
• Minimum of 4 GB of memory (8 GB recommended)
• 400 MB of free hard drive space
• Required minimum screen resolution is 1,024 x 768
IMPORTANT: Uninstall the previous version of the RingCentral Phone before installing the new version to reduce the issues that you will possibly encounter.
Download and Install RingCentral Phone - Mac
1. Log in to your RingCentral account.
NOTE: For Administrators, Click on the drop-down arrow and select My Extension.
2. Go to Tools > Desktop Apps.
3. Click Download for Mac.
4. Wait for the file to finish downloading and then, click Save File.
5. Once the download is done, Run the installation file.
6. Click Agree after reading the RingCentral User License Agreement and Terms of Services to continue with the installation.
7. Drag the RingCentral for Mac icon to the Applications folder.
NOTE: If you don't have Admin Rights on your Mac computer, click Authenticate and enter the Administrator username and password. In most cases, you need to ask an IT Staff or your Systems Administrator to perform this step.
You may now log in to your RingCentral Phone.
NOTE: Access levels on the RingCentral Phone may vary depending on the Role assigned to a User. If the User DOES NOT have the option to download the RingCentral Phone, that means that the User is assigned to a Role with restricted access to the RingCentral Phone. The User must contact the Administrator to have permission to download the RingCentral Phone.
RingCentral Phone Overview
RingCentral Phone: Pre-Call Controls
Installing RingCentral Phone (Windows)