International Numbers - Overview | RingCentral
What is an International Number?
The RingCentral International Number feature will enable customers to create a virtual presence in a foreign country.
The International Number feature is available to all RingCentral Office Editions, Office MTF and Unlimited customers in US and Canada.
What are the Key Features and Benefits from getting an International Number?
• Create local presence in over 30 countries; be local to your customers
• Simple configuration; route inbound calls directly to an extension on your account
• Easily expand to a new market without any major overheads
• Port-in/transfer your existing number to RingCentral (available for new customers only)
• Monthly flat rate; no per minute charges
• Answer calls from any RingCentral endpoints (desk phones, mobile app, RingCentral for Desktop)
• Use IVN as an extension's Caller ID for outbound calls and faxes**
RingCentral International Number does NOT provide the following:
• Capability to set up a RingCentral account in a different country
• User Extensions in a foreign country for a RingCentral account in home country.
• Digital Line or DID in a foreign country to directly associate RingCentral devices.
How Does it Work?
When a customer calls the Local Number or non-geographic Toll-Free number, the call is routed to an extension within the company in the home country.
NOTE: International Rate
applies for outgoing calls and faxes to destinations outside of US and Canada.