International Numbers - Overview | RingCentral
What is an International Number?
The RingCentral International Number feature will enable customers to create a virtual presence in a foreign country.
The International Number feature is available to all RingCentral Office Editions, Office MTF and Unlimited customers in US and Canada.
What are the Key Features and Benefits from getting an International Number?
• Create local presence in over 30 countries; be local to your customers
• Simple configuration; route inbound calls directly to an extension on your account
• Easily expand to a new market without any major overheads
• Port-in/transfer your existing number to RingCentral (available for new customers only)
• Monthly flat rate; no per minute charges
• Answer calls from any RingCentral endpoints (desk phones, mobile app, RingCentral for Desktop)
• Use IVN as an extension's Caller ID for outbound calls and faxes**
NOTE: International Rates apply for international calling.
RingCentral International Number does NOT provide the following:
• Capability to set up a RingCentral account in a different country
• User Extensions in a foreign country for a RingCentral account in home country.
• DigitalLine or DID in a foreign country to directly associate RingCentral devices.
If you want to have the following features and services, go to Adding a RingCentral Global Office Number through the Online Account for more information.
How Does it Work?
When a customer calls the Local Number or non-geographic Toll-Free number, the call is routed to an extension within the company in the home country.
You can place unlimited outgoing calls to US & Canada. You can also place outgoing calls and faxes to International Destinations and use your International Number as your Caller ID. The Caller ID can easily be setup within your extension's Outbound Caller ID Settings.
NOTE: International Rate applies for outgoing calls and faxes to destinations outside of US and Canada.
International Numbers - Frequently Asked Questions | RingCentral