RingCentral Phone - Placing Outgoing Calls
There are 2 ways to place an outgoing call using the RingCentral Phone.
1. Using the RingOut feature. See RingCentral Phone - RingOut | Placing an Outgoing Call for more information.
2. Direct Dialing through the RingCentral Phone.
Requirements for placing a DIRECT CALL from the RingCentral Phone
• A headset with Mic or computer with built-in mic and speaker.
• A RingCentral Digital Line that is assigned to the RingCentral Phone.
For more information, go to RingCentral Phone - Set up Softphone Outbound Call.
• A RingCentral Phone that is assigned to a Computer.
Placing a direct call using the RingCentral Phone
1. Open the RingCentral Phone.
2. Click the Dial Pad button.
3. Enter the number to call in the To: section of the window or click the + to select a contact from your RingCentral Contacts list.
For calls to countries within the North American Numbering Plan, dial: 1 + area code + 7 digit local number (same as dialing out to another US state)
For calls to most other countries from the US dial: 011 + country code + phone number
4. Click the Call button.
NOTE: You can select your Caller ID Number from the Caller ID drop-down list. You will only be able to select your Main Company Numbers and the Direct Number assigned to your extension.
RingCentral Phone - Using RingOut
RingCentral Phone - Overview