Meetings - Desktop - Share File and Screen
1. When on a Meeting, click Share Screen.
2. Select Basic or Advance.
• In Basic, select a window, an application or a file to share and then click Share.
• In Advance, you can do the following:
- Share Computer Sound Only
- RingCentral Meetings - Share Part of Screen
- Share Content from 2nd Camera (if available)
You can also do the following:
• Tick on the Share computer sound and Optimize for full-screen video clip check-boxes when sharing videos to your participants.
• Click Show all windows... to view all opened windows in your computer.
• The Host and Participants can also conduct Whiteboard sharing to share Meeting agenda or content.
• When sharing screens to an iPhone/iPad, you need to follow the instructions on the iPhone or iPad to complete sharing.
• You can also zoom into shared content.
During Share Screen
The Host and Participants using the RingCentral for Desktop can add actively do the following:
• Add Notes or Annotations
• Request or Give Remote Control Access
RingCentral Meetings - Mobile- Share File and Screen