RingCentral Meetings - Log in using Phone Number
1. Launch RingCentral Meetings in your computer or mobile device.
2. Click or tap Sign In.
3. Enter your phone number, and then click Next.
4. Complete your credentials.
• Click the drop-down button to select the region where your account is located.
• Enter your Extension Number, and then the Password. Click Sign In.
NOTE: You need ensure that you have selected the correct region of your account. You may not be able to log in successfully if the number of your account does not match the correct region. You will also need to specify your Extension Number if there are two (2) or more Administrators on your RingCentral account and to avoid confusion from logging in to a different User account.
QUICK TIP: You can view your RingCentral Meetings for Desktop or RingCentral Meetings Mobile App using your local language (German, British English, and French). See Language Settings - Switch to Local Language | RingCentral to know how.
For RingCentral Meetings Mobile App, you can tap the Continue as... the next time that you will log in .
RingCentral Meetings - Log in using Email
RingCentral Meetings - Log in using Google
RingCentral Meetings - Log in using Single Sign-on