Logging in Error - Sign In or Get Started links don't work
Errors can be encountered when you open RingCentral App Sign-in links on your computer. This issue can be possibly caused by the Avast Anti-virus program installed on your computer. Checking and correcting the Avast settings can solve this problem.
1. Launch Avast.
2. Click Settings on the bottom left-hand panel.
3. Click Active Protection in the left-hand panel.
4. On the main panel, click Customize on the Web Shield row.
5. Select Exclusions on left hand panel.
6. On the main pane, add glip.com to the URLs to exclude section.
7. Click OK.
8. Click OK on remaining dialogues as well.
9. Refresh the RingCentral App.
RingCentral App - Overview