Authorized Apps Manager - Access and Remove authorized Apps | RingCentral
The Authorized Apps Manager allows Users to track what RingCentral apps are connected to their account. Users can easily manage a wide range of apps' authorization, including Glip, RingCentral for Desktop, mobile apps, RingCentral Meetings, Integration apps (Office 365, Google, SalesForce), and apps from the RingCentral App Gallery. It provides better security management to reset authorization, if necessary.
Accessing the Authorized Apps Manager
1. Log in to the RingCentral Online account.
NOTE: Administrators should switch to My Extension after logging in to the Online account.
2. Go to the Tools tab, then click Authorized Apps.
3. Here, you can view the list of Authorized Apps on your extension. To view the permissions that are granted per authorized app, click View Permissions.
A popup window appears with the selected app's current permissions. Click OK.
Removing Authorized Apps
1. Click the Delete button to delete the authorization for an app.
2. To de-authorize and delete several apps at the same time, select the apps from the list, then click Delete.